Note: Our Committee Oversight Textual Structures are in beta testing - for early access, please contact support. The online documentation is in active development, and parts may be unavailable/incomplete.
Our Committee Activities tool captures a detailed representation of sentences describing the activities that the committees engage in. This includes:
- Descriptions of activities engaged in by the committee
- Justification of why decisions were made
All the textual structures for different activities follow a consistent overall structure, the specific dimensions discussed in the text inherently vary depending on the specific material. As such,
- Compensation: How committees determine and adjust the components of executive compensation.
- Objectives and targets: The targets that are established by the committees to evaluate firm and manager performance.
- Engagement of external firms: Selection of external firms, such as consultants and auditors, and the activities that those firms are selected to perform.
- Nomination and selection of director and executives: The criteria and process by which directors are selected.
- Evaluation of management: The criteria and nature of committee evaluations of management.